If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Back in the Saddle Again



This will be my third time participating in the March Slice of Life writing challenge hosted by Ruth and Stacey at their blog TwoWritingTeachers.  My fourth grade writers are also gearing up for the month long challenge. These brilliant writers, along with the network of blogging writers associated with the Two Writing Teachers, inspire me to be better. I think about writing. I have ideas for writing. I jot down snippets of mentor text. I teach writing. I read about writing. I read like a writer. I feel like a much better teacher of writing when I live an active writing life. I feel like a much better person when I take the time to reflect, react, and remember in writing.  Therefore, I am jumping back in the saddle for March and hope that is just what I need to revive my quest for the write words.  It you want to join the writing adventure head over to TwoWritingTeachers blog for all the info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment