If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Sunday, April 11, 2010

NaPoWriMo Poem 9



What a fabulously beautiful spring day! Actually the whole weekend was a winner. Blue sky days that you want to do over and over again. I love the laid back feeling of Sunday mornings. Lingering over a bottomless mug of coffee.
Perusing the newspaper. Working on report cards. Anything is more bearable in your pajamas when have your hands wrapped around a steaming mug of coffee.

I have a few days to catch up on, but here goes a Sunday selection.
Sunny day
Peeking through the curtain gap
Everything is fine
Fresh brewed java
Seeping up the staircase
Luring me
From the cozy covers
Wake up
Sleepy head
No worries
No rush
Grab a mug
And the news
Time to greet the morning
Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment