If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SOLS Day 19

Today I had high hopes to clean the house, catch up on laundry, pay billsyou know get organized at home. Well, it turned out that I wasn’t home for long today and that is okay. Actually it’s more than okay since today was filled with so much more than a completed to-do list. Today I am so thankful for...

mugs of steaming hot coffee

the Saturday morning paper

children who like to spend time with their parents,

time spent with our children.

Saturday morning bowling,

sunny days,

my new sunroof,

shopping with my daughter,

shrinking snow piles,

parties,

good friends,

good food,

love,

laughter,

and carrot cake.

Today I am thankful for many things.

I am also thankful that tomorrow is Sunday.

Good night.

1 comment: