- Tonight was the last meeting of an interesting In-Service course taught by two talented teachers who I am fortunate to also call my dear friends. Even as our time was winding down the conversation and learning continued with vigor. Their gentle, easy manner as facilitators encouraged great collegial dialog and sharing. I am continually inspired by the generosity of teachers both near and far which reminded me that today I am thankful for…
* Picture books
* Picture book authors
* Friends and family who love to talk about books
* Libraries and librarians, for as much as I love to buy books it’s good to sometimes borrow them
* In-service snacks
* Steaming mugs of coffee
* A loving, supportive husband
* A handy “do-it yourself” home improvement husband
* Remodeled bathrooms ~ we have a sink again!
* TWO WRITING TEACHERS ~ Ruth and Stacey ~ thanks for bringing the March writing community together!