If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Early on Day 25

I am posting earlier than usual because tonight is our TV night and I may not consume enough caffeine to keep me going later. My daughter K. and I have looked forward to our Thursday night tradition for quite awhile. When she moved out last year I knew I was going to miss having her around on a regular basis and yes I do, but we are blessed to have her and her husband living nearby. K. also values our Thursday night ritual and usually comes home to watch our shows, but tonight she wants me to go to her place. So I will slip on some comfy shoes over my slipper socks and be on my way. Even though I often long for the days of younger years I treasure our time together and new traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment