If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Fever in the Northeast!


A sunny Saturday ~ ahhh…so nice. Spring is flirting with us, but the chilly breeze is a reminder that old man winter is still hanging on. Clearly, Grace and I needed a walk in the sunshine today. So, about 4:00 before the sun started to set, we bundled up (a little lighter today, no scarf) and off we went on our almost daily jaunt. Neighbors – young, old, and furry ones too emerge like bears from hibernation, hungry for vitamin C and fresh air. I haven’t seen this many neighbors since Halloween! I’m thinking before long we will be breaking out the sandals and capris and working in our gardens. Spring fever in the northeast!

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful outside today! My dog and I spent a lot of time outside today enjoying the weather, but not that I've gotten a taste of spring, I'm afraid winter will come back!

    ReplyDelete