If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fifty and Fabulous ~ SOLS 29


The wise words of our 16th president are timeless.




    

    Today I am thankful for my dear friends at school,
    for the surprise birthday greeting, 
    for Friday breakfast treats on a Thursday
    to celebrate me! 
    For the love of friends, I so am very thankful.

    Today I am thankful for family,
    for memories I hold deep in my heart,
    for the memories that we continue to make together,
    for the memories that will come later,
    for every second we spend together
    for the life, the love, and the laughter
    Today I am blessed and thankful. 
   
    Today I am thankful for the love and blessings
    of the people in my life! 



This was a birthday of pampering. I feel very spoiled. They really shouldn’t have fussed like that, but they made my day nonetheless!  

There is always a certain peace in being what one is, in being that completely.
Ugo Betti 

1 comment:

  1. You are really blessed to have wonderful people in your life! Happy day after your birthday!

    ReplyDelete