If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Thursday, March 22, 2012

TGIF Almost ~ SOLS 22




Even on the best of weeks, Fridays are wonderful. At our school, Friday means breakfast treats in the faculty room! Three times a year, they are extra special events. There is a holiday breakfast, an end-of-the-year breakfast, and tomorrow’s spring celebration. Each staff member is on duty for a few Fridays throughout the year.
       The ingredients for my contribution are lined up waiting for me to whip up a make-ahead French toast, sometimes called skiers French toast. Who doesn’t’ love these prepare the night before concoctions? For tomorrow, I am making a tray of tastiness from The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, called Cinnamon Baked French Toast.
If you have never visited her blog and like to try new recipes, I highly recommend you take a jaunt over to meet Ree sometime soon. I have tried several recipes and they are always winners. Each recipe is presented with photos and detailed steps followed by a traditional recipe format. The added bonus is Ree is hilarious. Her voice is laugh out loud funny and her recipes are divine. (Warning: butter is a frequently suggested ingredient!)

2 comments:

  1. Sound delicious! P.S. I also checked Pioneer Woman's website! Thanks! I will be making her ice coffee this summer.

    ReplyDelete