If you want to teach me to write, first you have to love me. ~AVI

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Madness


The March Madness starts tomorrow. Basketball fans are on the edge of their seats. Hockey fans are already knee deep in madness, passionately cheering on their favorite teams in games filled with energy. In March, National Hockey teams push for the playoffs.  The last two games for my team have gone in to overtime.

For writers in the Two Writing Teachers’ SOLS challenge, the madness started on March 1st.  Some days the pressure may leave you with lame topics like this one I am attempting to craft tonight. 

Since I am now headed for the kitchen for another round of overtime, my lame post will be a lean one too. The fourth grade team is in charge of breakfast tomorrow, so I had best get going on my egg bake. Friday treats are on Thursday this week since Friday is a superintendent’s conference day for our district. Can’t miss the buffet of breakfast delights and who doesn’t love an egg bake?

No comments:

Post a Comment